Larry's Staff appli...

Notifications
Clear all

Larry's Staff application

LarryLawton
(@larry)

A little about me: Hey I'm Larry I'm 16 years old from Victoria, Australia I strive to the best of my abilities to achieve all tasks given to me and normally end up doing quite well as a result.

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Australia, Victoria 

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: Well although I may not have a large amount of experience in this position I would be willing to learn and fulfil  the required tasks of a staff member I feel I am mature enough this position and I strongly believe I could only improve the staff team, in the community some people like me and some of course hate me but that's part of being human I am a serious person and am well informed of the rules and regulation of the server and I will actively enforce such rules Not once have I been banned or kicked for rule breaking in the like 2-3 months I've been playing on this server 🙂 thanks Larry.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly):  2-3 months and about 405 hours on the server.

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198966201831/friends/

Topic starter Posted : 01/07/2021 8:21 pm
Joshua
(@joshua-3)

i reckon he'd be a good staff

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/07/2021 6:32 pm
LarryLawton reacted
Snowy
(@snowy-2)

+rep, good guy, knows what hes doing, good at what he does. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/07/2021 6:32 pm
LarryLawton reacted
Share: