BIGbastards Staff A...

Notifications
Clear all

BIGbastards Staff Application

BigBarsted
(@bigbarsted)
Trusted Member

What is your region? ( New Zealand/Australia) GMT+12 

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I feel like I would be a good fit for staff as I have been staff in multiple different severs and I have experience with all the commands I have made a bit of a name for myself in the life Rp sever I'm good friends with everyone in the sever I have had a lot of experience playing in toxic RP severs and would love to fix it for life Rp as it is a  sever I have started playing a lot again and really enjoy so I want to help out to make a none toxic player base. I live in New Zealand/Australia so I would be active when all the other staff is off so I could help stop all the Kos in my time zone. I can be really helpful to anyone in need of help and I don't mined talking to people. I speak English, I take the staff role very seriously I've been playing life Rp from when it first came out so i have racked up quite a few hours on life RP i have over 1,200 hours on unturned and I'm a very active person and if I do get staff i could prove that I'm a very trustworthy person I'm good under pressure I hope you liked my Staff App thx for reading 

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): I have played roughly 500 hours on Chernarus and Life Rp mixed together more on the life RP side.

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198357337331/

Topic starter Posted : 06/07/2021 3:59 am
Cosco
(@cosco)

+rep, I trust BigBarsted very much as he has shown me great leadership skills whilst being PD. He is a man of his word. Great staff app!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/07/2021 5:00 am
BigBarsted reacted
Officer Flanker
(@minorcollin)
Active Member Customer

+rep, really good with the community and is trusted by alot

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/07/2021 5:44 am
BigBarsted reacted
TheyCallMeTheGOAT
(@theycallmethegoat)

+rep really good guy and will help comunity

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/07/2021 9:34 pm
BigBarsted reacted
Kai
 Kai
(@kai)

+rep this guy is one of the funniest and most helpful guys I've met and I think he will be a good addition to staff. Also hes my dad.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/07/2021 11:09 am
BigBarsted reacted
WWTC
 WWTC
(@william_wallace_tc)

"amogus"

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/07/2021 12:08 am
BigBarsted reacted
BigBarsted
(@bigbarsted)
Trusted Member

@william_wallace_tc sussy balls

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/07/2021 11:08 am
triizyz
(@triizyz)

-rep how will you make people stop being toxic while being one yourself (amougs sus)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/08/2021 1:12 pm
joshuaboy77778
(@joshuaboy77778)

imagine giving someone -rep cos they give u minus rep on ur rushed ass app

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/08/2021 7:12 pm
BigBarsted reacted
BigBarsted
(@bigbarsted)
Trusted Member

@joshuaboy77778 LMFAO