Larry's Staff appli...

Notifications
Clear all

Larry's Staff application!

LarryLawton
(@larry)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Australia, GMT +10

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I would make a great staff member because I have been a part of the server for over a year now. In my time being apart of the server I have experienced nearly every role the server offers, which goes from a mafia kid all the way up to FBI. On a  day to day I see many people breaking the server rules and either advise them not to do it or report them with proof, I also try to encourage the player base to be recording the majority of the time they are on the server and provide people with the correct information about rules and the regulations regarding the server. If people ever need help in support or chat I'm always happy to lend a hand and have done so on many occasions. In regards to experience I have been a staff member on a unturned server before though the server died quite quickly, though I did gain knowledge of the commands that unturned has.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly):  800+ hours, over a year! 

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198966201831

Topic starter Posted : 25/06/2022 6:55 am
alenzyyyy reacted
Gilbert
(@gilbert)
Estimable Member

you stink 

+rep you stink in a bad way but um good larry you = staff gud

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2022 7:04 am
LarryLawton reacted
Drexx
(@drexx)

+rep i trust Larry he been in the community for a long time and is always finding ways to help people that need it.  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2022 7:04 am
LarryLawton reacted
Dang Good Gamers
(@dang-good-gamers)

+Rep it’s fucking Larry good guy been here a few years, good head on his shoulders even if a bit annoying sometimes.(joking he ain’t annoying)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2022 7:54 am
LarryLawton reacted
Artemis37
(@artemis37)
Estimable Member Customer

+rep great guy known larry my whole time through out pd trust him a lot would make a great staff

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2022 12:44 pm
LarryLawton reacted
Helpimbad
(@helpimbad)

+rep 

Larry amazing 100% should be staff

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2022 8:52 pm
LarryLawton reacted
LarryLawton
(@larry)

I read the second question wrong so this is my response regarding what I can do for the server:

If accepted as staff I can be active on the server for 3+ hours daily I also frequently check out the discord and the forums so I can monitor them and also help people if they are in need of staff. Regarding the server though I'm happy to help players no matter what I'm doing with no bias regarding my opinion towards them.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/06/2022 8:00 pm
alenzyyyy
(@ner000)
Estimable Member

+rep Friendly guy been here for long time deserves staff

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2022 8:40 pm
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

Wonder what happend to the first application :thonk:

ReplyQuote