Drexs staff applica...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Drexs staff application

Drexx
(@drexx)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):NA

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: The reason I want to join the staff team is to not only gain more experience, but also to help the community and ensure the server remains fun for others. I also want to join is because while I am already playing and spending time on the server, why not spend that time helping people. I already have loads of experience with being staff on other servers, So I know the common responsibility's of a staff member and the trust it holds. As im Canadian I can be online when most staff are offline. I know a lot of the staff members and have a good presence in the community. I am able to keep a calm and cool head during stressful situations Such as multiple people screaming. I understand the severity of a good staff team, and I would like to contribute in any way I can by applying relevant skills and experience to my efforts. I have many qualities that I will ensure I utilize them in a way that achieves maximum productivity with minimum wasted effort. I have been really enjoying URP and I would like to hold a standing in the community to be there for those in need of assistance or other matters. I have a few qualities that would be beneficial in an environment that would require assistance from players. I work efficiently under stress, no matter the situation, I have a neutral standing in the community so far, and I don't intend to gain a negative one. Another skill relating to the last one I've mentioned, I very easily adapt to new people and abridge friendships with others in the community. I am very keen on keeping a good, clean record in terms of my reputation because I believe that is a vital skill to adopt in moderating.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): a few years now

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198981581638/

Topic starter Posted : 25/06/2022 6:55 am
LarryLawton
(@larry)

+rep great guy

Posted : 25/06/2022 6:57 am
Drexx reacted
Gilbert
(@gilbert)
Estimable Member

+ rep 

im gonna kos you if get staff

Posted : 25/06/2022 7:06 am
Drexx reacted
Dang Good Gamers
(@dang-good-gamers)

+Rep

old time community member (been here for fucking years)

seen his previous staff work and it’s good!

{Note if you don’t accept him ima make a killdozer!}

Posted : 25/06/2022 7:53 am
Drexx reacted
.John.
(@john-6)
Estimable Member Customer

+Rep  Pretty nice, been in the community for a long time and is a overall kind guy.

Posted : 25/06/2022 9:29 am
Drexx reacted
Yamabushi
(@yamabushi-2)
Reputable Member

+rep a nice guy knows the server verry well !!!

Posted : 25/06/2022 2:51 pm
Drexx reacted
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

Denied

Posted : 02/07/2022 1:51 pm
Drexx
(@drexx)

Ayo i thought nexx denied this what happened here 🤨  

Topic starter Posted : 05/07/2022 5:59 am
THX_4_FOOD