Lanky's Admin App :...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Lanky's Admin App :))

LankyMix
(@lankymix)
Eminent Member
Hi, I'm otherly known as LankyMix over on discord and have been a member here for quite a while and have supported Nylex back when he made those CS:GO edit videos. I am averagely well known in the community and have changed a lot from the annoying squeaker I once was. I am much more willing to spend hefty time and effort into learning something new or to help players as a whole have a better experience, I know it's been a rough past year and it's not been easy for the Admins especially with all this sudden pressure with there being very limited Admins for a large amount of players constantly asking for help to review a piece of "Evidence" of some dude KOSing or robing them, whining 30 y/o's arguing about silly scenarios they "Don't think is realistic enough". I promise to offer a good experience for not only the players but for the staff team too as I can be serious when needed but I can also be very, not-so-serious, when in order of need. Now I'm sure you're wondering why I have a VAC ban. Let me explain, so I've been playing CS:GO since the earlier-to-mid 10's and had grown bored of playing normally and being absolutely dumped on, so my friend suggested we mess around and use free hacks because I have "Nothing to lose", well I did but I was so bored I believed him and did it, suffice to say I am not on very good terms with him as of now. I hope we can look past this incident and look at the better parts; I plan on upgrading my PC as the years roll in and I am good at handling situations with people. I also play quite a lot on the severs.

I live in New Zealand, a well known country for their odd accents and beautiful landscapes. I have an average internet speed here, not amazing not horrible either, if this is an issue be sure to explain as to why. Now the timezone is actually perfect for all other admins being on the other side of the world, as it means I can help those who are on around me, such as Aussie, Asia and most of that area.   (Oceania

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: As said above I have experience in lots of different areas as I have been playing any kind of game for as long as I can remember and have been playing online/RP servers for just as long.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): Perhaps 2 years? perhaps longer. I plan on being here for years to come. 

Steam profile URL:   https://steamcommunity.com/id/LankyMix/

I would be an excellent addition to the staff team as I know a few and am on good terms with them so it would not be hard to catch-up and figure it all out. You wouldn't be mistaken adding me to the admin team, and I would be sure as to not disappoint.

Yours truly, Lanky 🙂

Topic starter Posted : 09/02/2020 6:57 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

We realize this is an older application, but we'd like to accept it if you're still interested? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/07/2020 5:30 pm
Share: