Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Jayinee13 staff app

jack
 jack
(@jack-7)

What is your username on Discord:jayinee13

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/skole3435/

Tell us about yourself: I'm Alex, I'm in 9th grade and I love playing video games and building my own computers

Why should we consider you to be a staff member for our network?Why I believe I am a better selection than other candidates, I would highlight my unique combination of skills, experiences, and qualities that set me apart. For instance, I would emphasize my strong work ethic, problem-solving abilities, communication skills, and willingness to learn and adapt as necessary. Additionally, I would highlight any relevant education or training I have received, as well as any relevant work experience or achievements that demonstrate my competency in the field. Ultimately, I would aim to convey that I am a motivated, capable, and dependable candidate who is committed to excellence and dedicated to making a positive impact in any role I take on.

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):EU

Do you have recording software/s that work? Yes

How many hours a week can you moderate the servers? (Pick between >1 to 10+) 6

When did you start playing our Unturned servers? (roughly): 2 years

When did you join the Nylex Discord server? i needed a need really good rp server.

Have you moderated Unturned/Discord servers before? no first time but i will learn iff i pass.

What was the name and size of the server/s you previously moderated?
(If you did not answer 'yes' to the previous question, skip this one.)

Topic starter Posted : 21/06/2023 8:25 am
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

Denied. The day you posted this app was quite literally your first day on the server.

Posted : 24/06/2023 11:25 pm
Share: