Evil's Staff Applic...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Evil's Staff Application

evilflame
(@evilflame)
Estimable Member

What is your username on Discord: Cancer Patient On Life Support#2023

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199034651890/

Tell us about yourself:

I have a positive attitude and the will to help others. I also have a great understanding of the server's rules and will be able to enforce them fairly. I know that a staff member is a responsibility, and I should be prepared to dedicate time and effort to the role. I'm passionate about this server and want to help it grow, I feel that applying for staff is a great way to do so. I know my track record isn't great, but I'm a Swat member with Raiding perms, and believe that my knowledge from Swat with help the experience of the daily player. I reached out to the server's current staff for advice or guidance on how to be a successful staff member.

I believe that I would be a valuable addition to your network's staff team because of my strong work ethic, positive attitude, and passion for helping others. I have experience working in similar roles and am well-versed in the rules and regulations of roleplay communities. I am a quick learner and am always willing to go the extra mile to ensure that everyone has a positive experience on the server. I am also able to remain calm and professional in high-pressure situations, which is an important quality for a staff member to have. I am confident that I would be an asset to your team and would work diligently to help the network grow and thrive.

What is your region? North America, EST

Do you have recording software/s that work? Yes, Medal

How many hours a week can you moderate the servers? 15 hours a week.

When did you start playing our Unturned servers? (roughly): About 2-3 years ago

When did you join the Nylex Discord server? 2 years ago

Have you moderated Unturned/Discord servers before? Yes, I am currently a Helper on OGN, but I am willing to leave that staff team to pursue this server.

What was the name and size of the server/s you previously moderated? OGN, 60 players +

This topic was modified 11 months ago by evilflame
Topic starter Posted : 17/06/2023 7:46 pm
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

Denied. Shown no good staff qualities. 

Posted : 24/06/2023 11:12 pm
Share: