improved staff appl...

Notifications
Clear all

improved staff application

doron.maor123
(@doron-maor123)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):

My region is south africa johanessburg guateng

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:

There's a rule in debating and getting someone on your side of the argument (or defeating them). You always start out with the most unbearable, unarguable, obvious arguments, the one's that truthfully cannot be beaten. This is because first impressions matter - we're so false, so obnoxious as a class of beings, that we don't take another moment to find the why, we only bother to focus on the what

Following that rule, we'll start with the fact that you don't know me and that I don't know you. What matters most is what I say here, which can either be a lie or the truth. Following a discussion with a fellow staff member of this community, it seems that this community lacks administrative and organizational skills; I ask you not to take this as an insult but as an argument as what I could do better for this community.   Not only do I have a gargantuan of experience regarding these two attributes, but I also have the capacity of using this - something which is uncommon in people. Rather, people experience something and would do it again foolishly, just in another manner.

Secondly, I have social skills, I have skills that make you pay attention to what I say whenever I say something (why do I say it like this, because-- let me make this simpler: you love somebody, a lot more than you should, let's say a crush that comes and goes - you notice that the crush ignores you most of the time (or at least you feel like that) and when she/he does pay attention to you, you get a sense of enjoyment, fulfillment, etc.; exact same concept here, I only speak when needed, otherwise I try to have as little as possible interaction with people).

Thirdly, lastly, have I not made you interested in this application? Have I not captured your interest? This is very useful for any type of player, when arguments or statements overrun others, you capture their attention and respect. You make them listen to you and by transitivity, to the rules.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 

3000-3750 hours total in unturned 4500

Steam profile URL:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/doronmaor/

Topic starter Posted : 07/12/2017 1:05 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

This is loads better than your previous application. Also in your crush example I believe the word you're looking for when being recognized by your crush is euphoria. However, the community doesn't need more people who are going to sit and not talk to people and engage in conversation, we already have enough staff that do that. I'm not throwing shade or berating the staff team, it's just some simply don't have time to help or engage in the community anymore. It is fact that some staff members arn't as active.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/12/2017 11:27 pm
Share: