application to beco...

Notifications
Clear all

application to become staff

doron.maor123
(@doron-maor123)

region; south africa, johannessburg guateng

what will i do; everyday i come on i either see that someone gets kosed or  me being kosed and everytime there is bad kos i usually tell a admin and i am usually active and i look into things very deep to see who started and if i solved a case every server would become better and i promise that i would be the best admin i could be and i will fight for peoples rights when it comes to kos

how long have u been play on unturnedRoleplay.com: i have played it and loved it for more than 3000 hours 

http://steamcommunity.com/id/doronmaor/

Topic starter Posted : 05/12/2017 12:58 pm
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

I know you that much Doron.Maor123 and I have seen your attitude and the way you act all the time if you let me judge you I would say No. Sorry to say but even the others would say the same after all and if they judge you from your application you lack information and everything else your app is most likely to be common from the other apps as well try making a better one next time.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/12/2017 1:09 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

He should be staff just so that we can say we have a staff member from South Africa.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/12/2017 2:34 pm
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

It is quite surprising he is from South Africa and I have a picture of himself saved in my gallery :3 I took a screenshot when he posted it 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/12/2017 2:38 pm
Titch
(@titch)
Eminent Member Customer

"667 hours on record" - steam profile

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/12/2017 4:18 pm
doron.maor123
(@doron-maor123)

actually that doesnt mean that i havent had more then 1 account i have had a total of 4-5 account

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/12/2017 4:25 pm
Share: