Homeless Joe's Staf...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Homeless Joe's Staff App [Remade]

Homeless Joe
(@homeless-joe)
Trusted Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): North America [EST]

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:
Introduction: Hi I am Homeless Joe; I have been playing the server for about a year and a half now and have a decent amount of hours in URP servers, so I feel like I am ready to take on the role of staff and hope others agree to. I am currently a FBI on the Life RP server meaning I am trusted and loyal player, and have some experience within the server, I have also been a criminal many times so I know a lot of people on the server. I hope you guys take interest in me and read my app. 

I would be a beneficial member to the staff team because of my experience in both the vanilla side of the game and the URP side meaning I can help people with any bug errors they may have or can just help people in general to a good extent. I am also a very well-known player who is respected on the server and people like taking my opinion on things. I am known to be a pretty objective person and am fairly intellectual person. Furthermore, a lot of people come to me to ask questions in game and on discord showing even more I am a influential person on the server. Moreover, my experience in PD (While in FBI and before) shows I know how diffuse tense situations and show a low level or no bias towards people. I have also been trying to become more active in support and in game, and have noticed I am online when most admins are not, but are needed. Relating to this app, I have also been a staff on "GameGhost RP," meaning I know basic staff commands (Might be rusty). Lastly, I have befriended many people on the staff team and shown to them I could fit into the crew and not start any arguments within the team. In relation to these points, I am ready to take on the requirements and duties of being staff such as helping new players respectfully, responding to situations quickly, checking forums, overall trying to help the community, and trying to make the server grow in a better environment. In conclusion, I think I would make a unique and hopefully great part of the staff team because I am actively trying to improve myself and make the people around me happier on the server.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 2.2k HRS (Over a year and a half)

Steam profile URL:   https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198971059621/    

Topic starter Posted : 11/12/2022 3:36 pm
Jaxzy
(@jaxzy)
Estimable Member

+ rep big man fbi. trusted

Posted : 11/12/2022 4:17 pm
LUCID
(@lucid)

I think im in love with Joeless Hoe i can vouch that he is doing his best to help people around the server with the short time ive been able to play these past few months

Posted : 11/12/2022 4:45 pm
UrASmelly
(@urastinky)
Eminent Member

Very helpful in the community and in game 

Posted : 11/12/2022 6:48 pm
Homeless Joe
(@homeless-joe)
Trusted Member Customer

Topic starter Posted : 24/12/2022 8:08 pm
Slope
(@slope)
Reputable Member

+REP

Homeless Joe is a kind dude, active and helpful within the community, he's very trusted, proven in the fact he joined pd and not shortly after was promoted to FBI and then promoted to high command. 

Posted : 08/01/2023 10:25 pm
74JY
 74JY
(@ashton)
Eminent Member

+REP

Trusted man

Posted : 16/01/2023 3:16 am
Snow
 Snow
(@staff)
Trusted Member