Ghostified2 Staff A...

Notifications
Clear all

Ghostified2 Staff App for Nylex LifeRP

Ghost
(@ghostified2)
Eminent Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): United Kingdom Europe I think.

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I have been Admin/Staff in our 9 different Unturned severs and Head Admin in 5 and I have been management in 3 I make sure the servers runs well and everyone is happy, I have always wanted to help everyone in what they are doing, I always listen to both sides of the story and ask for Evidence before moving forward I don't judge a book by its cover and ban someone before they can talk, I listen before moving, I have always loved this server and wanted to work on it for a long time its fun relaxing and exciting to play on the server loads of action and excitement. after playing on the server for the past week I have realised that most players are not getting the help they need or are looking for so i decided to make a application.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): Over 3 years maybe over 4.

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199000459589/

Topic starter Posted : 16/12/2022 4:41 pm
Share: