Helpimbad staff app

Notifications
Clear all

Helpimbad staff app

Helpimbad
(@helpimbad)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Europe

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:

I would make a good staff member because I will help everyone who needs help and try to help improve the server by finding good suggestions and relaying them to the developers in addition to this I have experience of being admin and manager on multiple small servers and admin on a server with over 1500 members( small compared to nylexs server however I believe I am able to take on being staff on the server Even though it has over 15000 members) in addition to this i can be serious when I need to be and like helping new players learn the server. Also I have started being active again and will continue to be so. I know I have not shown the right quality’s to become staff however if I get accepted I will prove to you that you made the right Choice in picking me for the staff team. Also I have experience on the server as pd and am currently fbi and I have experience in criminal activity too so I can help players in a range of different areas.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): I have roughly been playing for 10-11 months

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199099863814

Topic starter Posted : 13/07/2022 10:22 pm
Frɇak
(@frak)
Estimable Member

+REP

He have no iq but is a nice guy

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/07/2022 12:17 am
Share: