CristoIsABot's staf...

Notifications
Clear all

CristoIsABot's staff application

CristoIsABot
(@cristoisabot-2)
Trusted Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Europe

Why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:  I think I can be a good addition to the Staff Team for multiple reasons: I am a long time member of the community so i know most of the rules of both discord and in game, if any new rules are going to be made i can easily adjust to them.I am a respected member of the Police Department and FBI, I have shown my trust and hope i can also be trusted with the staff role.There's are alot of rule-breakers that ruin peoples experiences on the server,i believe i can make URP a less toxic and more enjoyable experience for all players.I have always loved helping the community. Ever since i joined the Police Department i have witnessed alot of people breaking the rules and being able to do nothing about it but report them and hope they get punished.I have a pretty flexible schedule so I would be pretty active so I can help out everyone that is in need. When it comes to moderating i know most if not all of the Unturned commands.I shall never be biased no matter the situation nor will i abuse my power,I will at all times view every situation from all perspectives and deal with the situation suitably.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): I have been in the URP community for over 4 years

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199050369493

This topic was modified 2 years ago by CristoIsABot
Topic starter Posted : 11/07/2022 9:40 pm
Tysonator reacted
LarryLawton
(@larry)

+Rep Nice guy been here for a while 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/07/2022 11:53 pm
jamesiscool
(@jamesiscool)
Trusted Member Customer