FluffyKivi's Staff ...

Notifications
Clear all

FluffyKivi's Staff App.

FluffyKivi
(@fluffykivi)

What is your username on Discord: .fluffykivi

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199159764031/

Tell us about yourself: I am a pretty calm person, generally helpful and works efficiently, however i did get slightly annoyed when LifeRP did not have mods available to support the amount of people that needed help with KOS , and RDM

Why should we consider you to be a staff member for our network? Im helpful, work fast and efficiently and and steadily available to help out in LifeRP or other servers

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Europe, but can operate in American times.

Do you have recording software/s that work? Yes, OBS and Medal.

How many hours a week can you moderate the servers? (Pick between >1 to 10+) 3-8

When did you start playing our Unturned servers? (roughly): About a week ago.

When did you join the Nylex Discord server? Roughly a week ago.

Have you moderated Unturned/Discord servers before? Not unturned , but i have moderate quite a few servers.

What was the name and size of the server/s you previously moderated? #1 BobanGameStudio #2VtolVRAirForceRP #3The Second Deck
(If you did not answer 'yes' to the previous question, skip this one.)

Thanks, i hope you review this and i can get accepted. would aboslutely love to help out to make sure everyone has the best experience.

Fluffykivi.

Topic starter Posted : 25/08/2023 9:47 am
Share: