Flankers staff appl...

Notifications
Clear all

Flankers staff application 7/6/21

Officer Flanker
(@minorcollin)
Active Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): North America (GMT-5)

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: 

I have a couple of reasons of why I would be a good staff member. The first reason is I would be active throughtout the day as staff and look at ban appeals ( if im able as a staff member) and ban those who would break the rules/ help in support alot too. The next reason is that as a staff member, I will ensure the community of the LifeRp server and the discord community that as the duty of a staff member, I will protect and serve the communitys throughout the many Weeks,Months, and years, and deal with the MANY problems that the LifeRP server handles due to admins being overwalmed with the Chaos of the server puts towards them or irl issues. I hope to grow old with the server and protect the people that play in it and look ahead of the future for everyone of the server and enjoy the experiences that will come, but also take the challenge that comes with being a Moderator . I know I did a thing wrong in the pass, but I taken time to correct myself of that action that I did and apologized to thoses that i effected. If im accepted as a mod, I will show my "true colors" to everyone and improve the overall rate of the server.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 5-7 Months

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199012923085/

Topic starter Posted : 06/07/2021 11:20 am
Retro
(@retromink)
Trusted Member

He knows the rules, he takes rp seriously I think he would be a good addition to the staff team. 

+Rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2021 10:59 pm
2Bandito
(@2bandito)

He is good at learning from his mistakes and adapting to situations, and takes the server seriously.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/07/2021 4:02 pm
Cosco
(@cosco)

+rep , good staff app. He has gained my trust and many other members of the community. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/07/2021 5:01 am
BigBarsted
(@bigbarsted)
Trusted Member

+rep Really good guy very trust worthy and he is good with the community 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/07/2021 5:36 am
RegionBlocked
(@regionblocked)

+rep

ReplyQuote