Fadeless' Staff App...

Notifications
Clear all

Fadeless' Staff Application #1

Fadeless
(@fadeless)
Estimable Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): I am from North America, timezone is PST.

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: Here's some reasons why I make a good staff member and what I can do for the community.

Some reasons why I'm a good staff member:

- I have a long, extensive list of servers I've been staff on, some being quite big and known, such as Reform Gaming (Admin) and Metrix WW2 (Senior-Mod), so I have loads of experience and know what to do.

- I'm able to work pretty efficiently under pressure.

- I'm able to keep my cool while dealing with rule breakers.

- I'm willing to be on roughly 2-3 hours a day at the bare minimum.

- I'm a tad bit toxic, but that doesn't hold me back when it comes to doing my job.

- I'm not biased, I am willing to punish friends without a second thought if they're caught breaking a rule.

- When it comes to reports, I always get a story from each party involved before making a judgement.

- I am able to record, so I can get as much proof as needed for every situation possible (if needed).

What I can do for the community:

- Be a trustworthy and reliable staff member. ✓

- Actively play and moderate daily. ✓

- Help remove any unused, raided bases to help people with their FPS. ✓

- Not abuse and screw over the economy. ✓

- Use what I've learned overtime to help people whenever applicable. ✓

- A friendly face and potential role model for others. ✓

- Make sure that there's no rule breakers when I'm on. ✓

- Make sure everyone's having fun! ✓

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): I've been playing for roughly 6-7 months.

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Fqdeless/

Extra note: I've never been punished, and I may not be too well known in the community, but I don't think that should be held over my head when it comes to this application.

Thanks for your time if you've read this. ☺

Topic starter Posted : 21/12/2019 8:26 pm
Vessuscite
(@vesscoochie)
Estimable Member Customer

-rep, in my opinion not quality staff material and I don't really have anything against him unlike my group. I've noticed that 'a tad bit toxic' is an understatement and he is extremely quick to anger. Would need a lot of work if he ever wanted to be staff.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/12/2019 10:53 pm
VTM reacted
Loopy
(@loopy)
Active Member Customer

-rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/12/2019 10:53 pm
VTM reacted
Qyl
 Qyl
(@qyl)
Trusted Member Customer
Posted by: @vesscoochie

-rep, in my opinion not quality staff material and I don't really have anything against him unlike my group. I've noticed that 'a tad bit toxic' is an understatement and he is extremely quick to anger. Would need a lot of work if he ever wanted to be staff.

Agreed

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/12/2019 10:54 pm
VTM reacted
Fadeless
(@fadeless)
Estimable Member

Seeing a little bit of bias here considering you guys dislike me and are completely against me ingame, but thanks for the input

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/12/2019 11:09 pm
Share: