Ex82nd Staff app

Notifications
Clear all

Ex82nd Staff app

hazard
(@hazard)
Eminent Member

What is your username on Discord: hazardsweatz

Link to your steam profile:    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198450276518/

Tell us about yourself:   I am a thoughtful high school student at the age of 16, known for my careful consideration of situations. While I enjoy laughter, I can also adopt a serious demeanor to ensure that rules are adhered to when necessary. One distinctive trait of mine is my unwavering commitment to finding the silver lining in any circumstance. Whether I'm cracking a joke or navigating a serious situation, my goal is to emanate a positive vibe. I make a conscious effort to be considerate towards individuals who may lack knowledge, consistently attempting to empathize and put myself in their shoes.

Why should we consider you to be a staff member for our network?

With over 1000 hours of experience, I've become well-versed in the rules of the server, ensuring fair play and a positive atmosphere for all players. Recently, I've noticed an uptick in rule-breaking and exploitation instances that I am determined to address. Having experienced being "kosed" myself multiple times, I am motivated to contribute to creating a better and more enjoyable gaming environment.

A unique strength I bring to the table is my deep connection to the server's community. This connection provides me with insights into the motivations behind certain behaviors, enabling more effective issue resolution. I have already demonstrated this by identifying and addressing a recent dupe glitch, showcasing my commitment to cleaning up the server.

Recognizing a staffing gap, particularly during the hours I'm regularly online, I believe bolstering the team during these times can significantly improve the overall player experience. Even when existing staff members are present, they may be occupied with assisting players, emphasizing the need for additional trusted staff to enhance the player experience. I am enthusiastic about the opportunity to contribute to this improvement and assure quick and eager responses to any player concerns.

Moreover, my extensive community connections enable me to quickly identify glitches when needed. Another aspect that makes me well-suited for a staff position is my availability; I am dedicated and have a flexible schedule, ensuring a prompt response to any issue, no matter how trivial.

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Est

Do you have recording software/s that work? yes 

How many hours a week can you moderate the servers? (Pick between >1 to 10+) 10+ depending im on minimum 6 hours a day

When did you start playing our Unturned servers? (roughly): 3 years ago on and off

When did you join the Nylex Discord server? April 19 2021

Have you moderated Unturned/Discord servers before? I have moderated discords before also have been a moderator and some Unturned servers i used to be staff on panda hut a while ago

What was the name and size of the server/s you previously moderated? normally 40+ players on the in game server And a few hundred on the discord server some were probably inactive though
(If you did not answer 'yes' to the previous question, skip this one.

Topic starter Posted : 31/01/2024 12:17 am
SugarZ
(@sugarz)
Estimable Member

-rep buddy plays to dang much 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/01/2024 12:22 am
Frɇak
(@frak)
Estimable Member

+rep a good guy often online

ReplyQuote