Curio's staff appli...

Notifications
Clear all

Curio's staff application

justin
(@justin)
Trusted Member

-What is your username on Discord: Justinn#1400

-Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198352466297/

-Tell us about yourself: My name is Justin, 17 years old. I'm in school following a Pre police academy course. I'm joining the Dutch military when I finish school. I work mainly the weekends. Other than this I enjoy gym, gaming and music.

-Why should we consider you to be a staff member for our network? I have been in the community for a long time now. I'm very active in the server and discord, this allows me to support and help the people as good and fast as possible. I take pleasure in helping people.
I have a honest desire to make the server better and safer for all players. I know the server rules and I feel it is important to follow these rules and that others follow these as well. I have the urge to make this a more fun and enjoyable server then it is already. I feel I have been helpful to the comunnity. I helped VTM getting down abusers and exploiters of certain glitches and bugs. (Yes I snitched and explained how they did what they did) I've been in the event team in the gangshub discord. My role was event helper, I helped doing events for gangs and set up fun scenarios. This was mainly with Nero. Finally, a few qualities of mine. I am open and honest, I do my best to remain as neutral and objective as possible in any situation and I tend to improve myself and things around me.

-What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Europe, GMT+1

-Do you have recording software/s that work? Yes, steelseries moments.

-How many hours a week can you moderate the servers? (Pick between >1 to 10+) 10+ hours on the server. Atleast 2+ hours a day. Discord at any time, I'm active very often.

-When did you start playing our Unturned servers? (roughly): Summer 2020 actively

-When did you join the Nylex Discord server? A few weeks after I started playing. (Old discord account)

-Have you moderated Unturned/Discord servers before? FiveM servers and discords.

-What was the name and size of the server/s you previously moderated? Eastlife, Few hundred discord members and 90+- daily server players.

My english grammer isn't the best thats why I used DeepL to help with my grammar.

- Curio

Topic starter Posted : 29/01/2024 2:25 pm
Share: