Ctsigstad or "Cts" ...

Notifications
Clear all

Ctsigstad or "Cts" Staff Application

ctsigstad
(@ctsigstad)
New Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.):My lovely region is the uper area of north america. I live Just north of rednecks and live where it snows till may.(It's a joke but also true.) Also (Insert Make America Great Again Meme here)

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:2 things to start this off with a bang.1#This app is a tad early but not many in discord(as a "friend" of mine. Nylex Recommended I start off with)Are active on the game servers so not many are there for me to make myself known. 2#Well yes it may sound a bit sappy but this community(In my opinion. Please don't be triggered.)Is the one reason I still enjoy unturned. For so long the community of unturned has been dampened by the darkness of pvp and toxicity and I feel that This server is an amazing getaway from it all and a way to get back to the roots of unturned. Anyway I Truly love this server and Its wonderful owner and His Explosive charisma and personality and he has chosen a very good staff team to support his server and community of over 9k people Just in discord!.(Nice numbers btw!) His videos are an inspiration and He reminds me of a sort of Frankieonpc1080p vibe.(If you don't know who that is I suggest checking out his vids and channel he is a legend.)Without further ado I will say that I have grown my "Staff resume"With over 50 servers(2 Little facts about that 1. I lost count after 50. 2.Yes its hard to believe but some people must have faith.)Some servers include (but are not limited to.) "Rumble semi-rp" "Steve's server"(way back in the day) "Noodle Bootleg rp"(was head admin of that one) And those are just a few of wich may still be up to this day. But none the less I would Love to be on the staff team and greater support a server I hold dear. I know every command in the book(literally aka i'm legit ecks dee.) And I can set up regions. I love building things(so don't stress about the safezones D4 😉 .) And I will say this last thing with care. Problems and or trouble makers that I run into will be dealt with swiftly and nicely. And I would hope somday(If I get accepted lmao)That I may reach admin or higher to better raise the community and interact with them

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): I played on these servers alot back in 2016-2017 but my pc broke near the middle of 2017 so I had to be off for a while but I am back now. So... yea. Around a year and a half and now counting more since my return.(I am basically a veteran lol.)

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/twYfnoKZ/

Thank you so much for reading this application as it took me some time to get this all out of me. Also Nylex keep up that good work and upload schedule!.-Yours truly Cts

Feel free to Critic me on what I might be missing in this app.For more info You can contact me on discord(same name as my username here.)

Topic starter Posted : 29/04/2018 2:21 am
ctsigstad
(@ctsigstad)
New Member Customer

Also Yes I know the rep isn't amazing because most either don't remember me or care but I will work on it.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/04/2018 2:30 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

You sound like you're selling something to us. Make it sound like you're applying for a post.
Get popular and try again, Denied.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/04/2018 11:28 am
Share: