Chernarus RP Mod Ap...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Chernarus RP Mod Application

Lucius Malterius
(@lucius)
Trusted Member

What is your region? Europe, Italy, I usually Stay In The Server About 4-5 Hours Per Day

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: Since this is not my first experience as a staff (I've been admin on several RP server in different games) I would like to become a staff member in the Chernarus RP server because I always see people having issues with KoS, It is an important thing and usually people don't even think about it, I can help players having a nice RP experience without having any troubles due to Rule Breakers, I can be on the server for almost all evening and i usually see admins coming on the server and quit after 30 Minutes so I think I'll be useful to the community.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): Around an year and half but I joined the forums not that much ago.

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/daniele_maerio/

Topic starter Posted : 29/04/2018 12:28 pm
gtastriker02
(@gtastriker02)
Eminent Member Customer

Hey, pretty okay application, let me give you a bit of advice, moderators in staff aren't all about dealing with KOS'ers, they also have a much bigger role to the community, and try to detail your application a bit more, make it eye catching, and from advice I've had from other staff members make yourself more known to the community, as in get yourself a better and bigger reputation, anyways good luck with your application!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/04/2018 2:45 pm
Lucius Malterius
(@lucius)
Trusted Member

Actually I didn't have enough time to make a good application, right now my reputation (on the forums) is low but in-game I'm well known and people usually call me if in need, and I'm not talking about giving them items and stuff, they actually call me because they need a reference point for anything, they ask me about everything, It can be rules to server and forum infos and I'm always there to answer. I'm not trying to make myself an important guy, but I'm saying' that people already talk as I'm a staff member even if I'm not one.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/04/2018 6:21 pm
gtastriker02
(@gtastriker02)
Eminent Member Customer

Ah alright, understood. Good luck with the application!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/05/2018 10:13 am
Dolan
(@dolan)
Reputable Member Customer

-rep I haven't got the slightest clue who you are pal, never heard anyone bring up your name or anything like that. try gaining a good reputation for yourself on the servers before making a staff application as this will likely be denied. also your no different from anyone else, we have a lot of "active" members that want to stop kos but to be quite frank with you, with a server as big as this im afraid an issue like kos can never truly be resovled. And finally our staff do host events and make somewhat realistic safezones for the soul purpose of giving players a good rp experience.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2018 8:30 pm
Swug
 Swug
(@retardedfox)
Estimable Member

Same as Dolan and GTAStriker, never seen your name before, or not even heard the wind wispering it. You've gotten an okay application there, but it won't really help since it is the reputation that really counts here. -Rep. Good luck!

Your reputation is low, get out there and let it grow.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/05/2018 12:40 am
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Sorry buckaroo but this is denied. It's great that you've already established yourself as a member of the community, that's wonderful. However you've flown under the staff's radar which is why this is denied. It's good that the players know you, but you've got to get to know the staff too, and vice versa. The staff's presence is negligible on the servers but you'll usually be able to find us in the discord. If you're active enough there and we take notice of what we'll deem good exploits (Creating events, adding to roleplay, putting yourself out there as a calm, collected, friendly player, etc.) , you may just be considered. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/05/2018 6:18 pm
Share: