Cold's Staff Applic...

Notifications
Clear all

Cold's Staff Application

Cold Gamers
(@cold-gamers)
New Member Customer

Hello, my name is Chris and I would like to be a staff member. My region is North America. I have played on the Chernarus Server for roughly 20 hours. I believe that I would be a great fit as a staff member because:

• I enjoy helping the community
  • I am almost always on
  • I've been admin on more than 5 servers
  • I have over 2700 hours in unturned so I can answer most question players would have about the game
  • I love role playing I find it extremely fun
  • I always want to help increase player happiness, because I am on a lot I can help with whatever issue their is
  • Stop Kos

As a staff member I know that I can provide a unique and enjoyable experience to the players. Thank you for taking the time to read it.

Topic starter Posted : 13/10/2019 9:14 pm
Topic Tags
Cold Gamers
(@cold-gamers)
New Member Customer

Sorry I forgot my steam id( http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198354490447/)

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/10/2019 9:24 pm
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

You need a lot more time being part of the community as a whole. I know you became a part of the community fairly recently so you don’t know this but about 6 months active in the community is basically the baseline. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/10/2019 2:55 pm
Cold Gamers reacted
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

Yeah. I agree with VTM on this one. You really need to be part of the community and be a well known figure. But stating that you've been admin on other server doesn't really satisfy me.  It does depend what servers they are. It also depends how active you'll be as an admin for this server you're applying for. I would really hate new admins that lose their activity on the server in their first week in.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/10/2019 4:02 pm
Cold Gamers reacted
Cold Gamers
(@cold-gamers)
New Member Customer

Thank you for your feedback, but I know I can really make a difference. I understand that I’ll need more time on the server before I can really be considered but I promise I won’t lose any server activity once I become an admin unless I have a project to do or something like that. Thanks for looking though.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/10/2019 9:29 pm
Share: