Clow's Staff Applic...

Notifications
Clear all

Clow's Staff Application

Clow
 Clow
(@clow)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): Australian 

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:

I feel I would make an excellent employee because I am an excellent role model for others and believe that everyone should be treated equally and fairly. I want to be someone that gamers can turn to for help or answers to their issues. I am eager to assist the Nylex community and Life RP members in order to improve the player base, minimise toxicity, and ensure that everyone is treated fairly, Because I'm in Australia, I can be active when many others are not. I've been in several situations when there was server issues but no one was available due to time zones. I have excellent communication skills and consider myself to be a honest and courteous individual. When it comes to important things, I am extremely mature and make certain that no one is left out and that everyone is included.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): Over 1 year

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198809174479/  (I got 900+ hours on unturned)

Topic starter Posted : 24/06/2021 2:21 pm
Share: