Cambr's Staff Appli...

Notifications
Clear all

Cambr's Staff Application

Cambr04
(@cambr04)
New Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc.): North America

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I feel like I could help out the community a lot. First I am very mature and can deal with situations very well, for example I can listen to both sides of peoples story and decide who was in the wrong. I have staff experience on a DarkRP server on Gmod, I was staff for around 500 hours before I resign. The server had around 500 daily players. Also day after day I hope on and I see people asking if we can KOS and other questions like can we KOS inside code red areas, I always answer with a yes or no depending on the question and then explain why if needed. I have learned that no matter what if the player has done something to me in the pass I have to forget that and not choose sides no matter what. I get along with everyone and if there is another staff member trying to argue with me I will instead leave the situation and notify a superior.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): 48 hours 121 hours on unturned 

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/cambr04/

Topic starter Posted : 12/05/2019 12:49 am
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

I would reply with a meme but i'm not gonna cuz i'm lazy af 

i somehow don't believe you were staff on a server WhiCh HaD 500 DAIly PlAyErS, juST SayInG

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/05/2019 1:01 pm
Share: