Boganlatey123 (AKA ...

Notifications
Clear all

Boganlatey123 (AKA Scarecrow) applying to join the staff

boganlatey123
(@boganlatey123)
New Member Customer

What is your region?: Australian

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community: I am very good with different ages groups with in the severs as i have assisted with many games that have been run by the admins. I am very willing to learn and be apart of the team at UnturendRoleplay. This opportunity would provide me with new skills and understanding the work of what you people do. The things that I can do for the community of UnturnedRoleplay would be that since i'm Australian that I would be able to help out more people on different severs when you crew is asleep.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly): I have been playing UntrurnedRoleplay.com on for roughly 4 years coming up to 5.

Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/boganlatey123/ (also can be contacted on discord boganlatey123#6481)

Thankyou for your time I look forward to meeting you. Yours sincerely

Boganlatey123

Topic starter Posted : 03/11/2019 5:49 am
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

+rep great dude, the man's got a good temper and also epic

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/11/2019 5:56 am
VTM reacted
Vessuscite
(@vesscoochie)
Estimable Member Customer

Not gonna -rep or +rep this. Your a pretty decent dude, and I actually am sorry for impact grenade killing you in NW airfield, I truly am. But your just not active, you only really get on like once or maybe twice a week and for like 20 minutes max. Anyways, best of luck. 😶 

(if you were more active i could see you being a pretty good admin)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/11/2019 2:59 am
VTM reacted
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

+ rep gamer, best of luck to you

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/11/2019 12:00 pm
Share: