Vessuscites Trial M...

Notifications
Clear all

Vessuscites Trial Moderator Application v2

Vessuscite
(@vesscoochie)
Estimable Member Customer
Before I start my application, despite what most think, I have no moderation history within the server itself and have played by the rules ever since I started playing on the server. I have been accused of stuff like KOS before but that’s since I get a bad rep due to me constantly being in kos zone and killing people there. Only reason I'm applying now is because I have a chance due to the newly introduced hierarchy.

1. I live in the good ol’ United States of America, right on the east coast. My time zone is EST which is 4 hours ahead of the U.K. Meaning I can be on when other admins usually can't. owenYesterday at 8:00 PM

2. I believe that I am fit for the position of 'Trial Moderator' due to the fact that I can provide players with answers and in certain scenarios an unbiased third party to help fix any situation that may arise. For all the time I've spent on the server I'd like to say I've experienced both sides of the server, which has basically been classified into good(deputy/paragon) and bad(villain), this benefits me because its easier for me to understand a certain person and their side of a particular story. Throughout my experience on the server I wouldn't necessarily say I've helped every person I've come across but I've tried to at least help those who need it most. Last but not least, I am extremely active on the server, with roughly 600 or more hours on this server alone and 1700 for unturned in total, you can count on me to be around and to jump towards the opportunity to help people who need it.

3. Been on this server for roughly 600 hours and a year now.

Topic starter Posted : 03/11/2019 2:06 am
Xilac
(@xilac)
Eminent Member Customer

Make this man mod! Amazing and he has a lot of experience on the server! He would be a good admin!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/11/2019 2:08 am
Qyl
 Qyl
(@qyl)
Trusted Member Customer

Agreed, he is active all the time he would make a good fit!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/11/2019 2:38 pm
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

You guys are retarded. Either way best of luck for you Vess, i think would make a good mod

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/11/2019 12:03 pm
Vessuscite
(@vesscoochie)
Estimable Member Customer

UPDATE ON MY TRIAL MODERATOR APPLICATION, I still render this as an active application despite my 3 day ban that I faced a little over a week ago. Hopefully it didn't ruin my chances at staff as it was my 1st ban and only a temporary 3 day one. My appeal stating my story: https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/ive-been-banned/vessuscites-ban-appeal/

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/11/2019 11:52 pm
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

You have good ups and some bad downs, overall just from my opinion you could do better. But becoming staff does change people. (you have like a shit ton of p2w kits so I wonder what would happen if you became staff, lotta people would start thinking you're abusing). I'm neutral on this app.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/12/2019 8:40 am
Share: