applying for staff

Notifications
Clear all

applying for staff

KNIGHT HAWK 344
(@knight-hawk-344)

My region is North America I’m 13 my steam name is knight hawk 344,my discord name is 

乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚

the reason why I want to be apart of staff is I want to make there be less toxicity I know that’s asking a lot but still ,iam good at solving conflict,I also want to be more active and effective in the community I have a lot of free time on my hands after school and on the weekends I usually stay up preset late,also to get off topic my unturned name is knight, and I am mostly nice to people,and I never hold grudges against people because I think it’s stupid. Since iam not that old I can inspire younger people that it doesn’t matter your age u can still impact the world or a community in my case 

scincerly knight hawk 344

i hope who ever reads this enjoyed it

Topic starter Posted : 30/04/2018 3:25 pm
gtastriker02
(@gtastriker02)
Eminent Member Customer

Honestly, there just isn't enough detail on the application. Try to introduce yourself a bit more, and try to make you're community reputation better by being active in the discord and all, and anyways, good luck.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/05/2018 10:12 am
Lucius Malterius
(@lucius)
Trusted Member

Nice one striker I tought that too, that's why I'm trying to be more active on everything

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/05/2018 1:24 pm
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

Dope, you really need more effort into your application and some community reputation and BigMan, being more active helps but not that much, some or most might just see you like a random player necro posting just to add reputation etc, try doing something productive for the server, anyways goodluck on your app!  😉  😊

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/05/2018 4:48 pm
KNIGHT HAWK 344
(@knight-hawk-344)

Thx you guys for the surrport

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/05/2018 10:03 pm
Amazed
(@amazed)
Estimable Member

Well, this needs a lot more detail to start with but, if you become more of an active member I will consider giving you a +rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2018 4:27 pm
Share: