Appliction for Staf...

Notifications
Clear all

Appliction for Staff

Sardine
(@sardine)
Active Member Customer

What is your region? (Western region of the United States):

Tell us why you would make a good staff member and what you can do for the community:        I think I would be a good staff member because of how long ive played unturned and rp server. Also I acutally have been admin on other rp servers. Another reason why I should be admin is because im nearly always on,but I only want to be admin on Canada + because ive been playing on it for a long time and I get kosed a lot and no admins are ever on it so if i was admin I would be there to punish the kosers. Me and some of my friends also started a rp town since theres not a real rp town on the server so.

How long have you been playing on UnturnedRoleplay.com servers (roughly 1 year: 

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198155452192/

Topic starter Posted : 01/08/2017 3:02 am
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)
Reputable Member Customer

I would like to know what other rp servers you've been admin on. I agree dude, I've been playing with you for a while and there are a lot of people that KOS and never get punished. We could really use active staff that don't only reply on discord. Good luck dude.

Would be nice if you were more active on the forums.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/08/2017 3:19 am
Sardine
(@sardine)
Active Member Customer

I was admin on Fallout rp which is nolonger up it was shut down because of too many kosers and my own server which I put down for the same reason

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/08/2017 3:56 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Hello there,

Usually people that become staff are the ones that are prominent members of the community, well known. They are known for their good doings, partake in various situations and active on all the platforms.

Personally I've never seen you on the forums, or the discord. I dont know about ingame as i left playing unturned a while back, but if you are as active as you stated here, you should join the discord and be more active there aswell as the forums..

Hope this helped ^^

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/08/2017 8:22 am
Obbs reacted
Sardine
(@sardine)
Active Member Customer

Ive tried joining the discord but it wont let me I dont know why

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/08/2017 5:36 pm
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)
Reputable Member Customer

Yeah, I've gotten banned from the discord. So, rip the discord shit for me.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/08/2017 9:40 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

yeah Obi is quite on his period rn, banning people for no reason, im banned too :/ but honestly, i just give up on the staff

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/08/2017 4:19 pm
Obbs reacted
Jono
 Jono
(@jono)
Estimable Member Customer

From what I've seen you're a nice guy. Would definately want to see you on staff.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/08/2017 6:57 am
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Estimable Member Customer

1 year!?!?! Never seen you once in my life, lmao.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/08/2017 7:06 pm
Sardine
(@sardine)
Active Member Customer

You probably haven't seen me because ive changed my name 3 times from "Robot" Workerman to Shawn O' Riely to now Sardine also ive never even seen you.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/08/2017 8:56 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member
Posted by: Sardine

You probably haven't seen me because ive changed my name 3 times from "Robot" Workerman to Shawn O' Riely to now Sardine also ive never even seen you.

wow, this wasn't about him, nice backtalk dude. -1

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/08/2017 12:44 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

This application and simple, it doesn't explain much about you or how you plan on doing anything. 

All the things you have stated could've been stated by everybody else, too:

You got KoS'd, you want to punish the rule-breakers.

You saw people breaking rules, you want them punished.

You've been playing Unturned and RP servers for a while.

You were some sort of staffer on another server.

People like Nylex and anyone that has over 1/2 a brain wants to see something about you. Anyone can punish people - they want people that can be trusted with the ability to.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/08/2017 1:57 pm
Share: