Application For Sta...

Notifications
Clear all

Application For Staff!!!!!

firefalme23
(@firefalme23)
New Member Customer

my region is North America.

(I only play on CANADA+) id be a good staff member because on Canada+ people Kos me all the time for no reason just out of nowhere they snip me walking on a road or I'm building a house me and my friend Chunky AK47 we always get killed and if I am a staff member I can give them a warning and after the warning = ban and this will be good for the community.

I've been playing Role-play servers for about 3-4 months and it has been fun and rough past the time.

Steam profile URL: steeves221

Topic starter Posted : 01/08/2017 5:02 am
firefalme23
(@firefalme23)
New Member Customer

Snip means Snipe

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/08/2017 5:03 am
firefalme23
(@firefalme23)
New Member Customer
Posted by: firefalme23

my region is North America.

(I only play on CANADA+) id be a good staff member because on Canada+ people Kos me all the time for no reason just out of nowhere they snip me walking on a road or I'm building a house me and my friend Chunky AK47 we always get killed and if I am a staff member I can give them a warning and after the warning = ban and this will be good for the community.

I've been playing Role-play servers for about 3-4 months and it has been fun and rough past the time.

Steam profile URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/id/firefalme23

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/08/2017 10:44 pm
Obbs
 Obbs
(@obbs)
Eminent Member

Im not the one to make any calls or judge but Nylex rarely recruits staff members given if he grants someone these powers, they could ruin the experience by banning people they may dislike or whatever. They could abuse, spawn stuff in, etc. In your staff application you were vague to be honest and also you are new to the community. Maybe give it awhile and add some things to your application instead of banning people that kill you. To me that seems biased. Just trying to help anyways, but thats my advice!

-Obbs-

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/08/2017 4:46 pm
Share: