Notifications
Clear all

shop app

barry
(@barry)
Eminent Member Customer

Hello there my name is Ciaran also known as Barry, I am here to apply for a shop.

Is it a broad topic? The Shop topic is going to be a Raid based shop whilst selling some HIGH TEIR Armor such as pentos Armor.

Are you able to produce items to sell to your future customers with/without outside help? I will be able to loot for all of these products and will be able to also raid some bases to try get more products for the shot. Places I will be able to loot are NW Airfield, Tisy military, williams and some bases.

Is it unique? It is a unique shop selling high end raid gear for not just new players but people in need of raid gear and HIGH TIER Armor. This shop will benefit they average player and a new player as we raid gear that might be hard to get as they are normally occupied by other players on the server which can make it hard to get.

This wont just be any normal shop as we will try our best to also buy raid guns from other players that will allow us to do trade deals with other shop owners and trade raid guns for guns that the customer brings in. The number of shop I would like to have is the number 2 shop as i can store more loot on it and make a nice display of weapons and Armor's thats will be sold in the shop. Thanks for reading, Barry

Topic starter Posted : 20/10/2021 4:39 pm
Fadeless
(@fadeless)
Estimable Member

Accepted

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/10/2021 11:46 pm
Share: