Neer's Shop applica...

Notifications
Clear all

Neer's Shop application

T1OIX
(@t1oix)
Trusted Member Customer

-What server you'd like a shop on (and the name of the safezone if there are multiple): KingStown. 
-Shop number on that server: Shop #10/3 Or any other thats avalaible
-Why you think you would be a good shop owner : I think im a quite a decent Shop keeper and id make a good owner due to me being a smooth talker,  i can always bargin, make deals. i will always have a good supply of what im advertising  /  selling. i tend to make only Fair deals and wont fall for stupid  trades lets for say 2 blow toches for 250 scrap or smthing. im A  good Pvper so when ill need to get more supply ill always manage to get what im after. i always tend to have everything already in stock   of what im selling and if i run out i can always get more in a short periods of time.
-What theme you'd like your shop to be : Id be more intrested ina  Resourse Selling/trading. due to Gun shops being overated.
-Make sure you have read and understand the shop rules: I have already red the rules couple of times and memorised  them already for the future.
-A link to your Steam profile:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199090193055

Topic starter Posted : 20/10/2021 1:02 pm
Fadeless
(@fadeless)
Estimable Member

Accepted

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/10/2021 11:47 pm
Share: