Protocol Untold | C...

Notifications
Clear all

Protocol Untold | Custom or Shop #32

NervanaX
(@nervanax)

(If you do not wish to read the introduction and want to learn the exact point of this, read the very bottom!)

Why, hello there - I've been expecting some company, yes, but none the less like this!

Ah, yes? You have a question, for me?
What might it be...  

Oh, you want to hear about my wares? Hmm? You've come far to hear?

Good, good! Yes, I have plenty to share, just for you!

This shop is like no other! How might you ask? This is yet a straightforward question, but, how I only may imagine to implore you towards picking the right choice, it, why -- it is only up to you!  One shop is capable of so many opportunities, one shop of hope-filled, reality-bending, unexplored mysteries of pure soul and heart, and you know where to get that? Haha! Yes, you've got it now! Here it lyes, the shop of your dreams - your imagination - your only desire... Well, what are you waiting for then? The amusement begins, and, as for the night? The night is still young! - and party we shall!

So, you're still here, I see, I truly see.

Another question I presume? Why you're always curious I can sure see.

Hmm, maybe it is about the name? ...
No?

Perhaps it is about the location, yes? Do you want to know why it is there?

No? Well then. I'm not that great at guessing, now am I?

Ah, yes! I know what you seek! You were ought to find out what be the services! ...
... Yes, yes. Surely this is it, I mean - why else would you still be here? Surely now it couldn't be to simply here me babble, I would assume just so! Yes, yes, all that and a cup of tea... anywho! The services, you're wondering. They are quite the easiest of things I may explain to you in these very words. Protocol Untold has a variety of amenities to suit your very needs, just right here! Whatever you may need, you may just very well receive it! Oh, no! I believe I must cut this a  bit short, small one. I must be going on my way now, you see? Goodbye -- for now...

More Information
Discord: NervanaX#8671
Steam Account: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198872457269

TL;DR
Protocol Untold will be a special themed service shack that involves serious roleplay, imagination, and improv! The nick-nacks I will sell are such things as toys, guitars, souvenirs, and some unique looking furniture. I will also serve a small cafe/bar to those who are passing by or just want a drink! Not only is it a nick-nack shop and a cafe, but it shall also be a fortune-telling service that gives advice and listens to those who need to be heard. The shop shall be on the Chernarus server. 

So, think of therapy but mixed with a cafe, fortune-telling service, and nick-nack shop to sum things up in the most simple terms ever.

Topic starter Posted : 26/01/2020 2:18 am
Topic Tags
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

Dang it bro, This was actually interesting to read, but sadly this alone doesn't let you bypass the safezone rules about taking generalized ideas from other current shops. If really needed to discuss about your shop ideas, please hit me up on the discord and we'll talk about a compromise to your ideas. Currently this shop app is denied for generalization.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/01/2020 4:15 am
Share: