Thinking About a Sh...

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Thinking About a Shop Idea But Can't Find a Good or a Profitable One? Read before Posting Please!

TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

Eyo! Hopefully you're reading this with the mindset of: Getting a Shop and Making Profit. As the main admin that focuses on accepting and denying shops, I want to help you get past the Deny Stage and into the Profit Stage. My experience in the last couple of years in the URP community many players go for shop to sell anything they have in their inventory, even I was allowed to have such an honor of selling anything I found off the floor. But now it's quite difficult because we're looking for well-thought ideas for shops and hopefully good financial earnings from your shop to you as the owner! Here's a couple questions to ask you if you're really fit to run and operate your shop:

Is it a broad topic? (military, food, bases, entertainment, etc). If it is, you MUST start thinking more precise in that topic. (equipment, fast food, metal base parts, guitars, etc).

Are you able to produce items to sell to your future customers with/without outside help? If you are able to produce items sold at your shop without a huge delay then you're off to a good start!

Is it unique? What I mean is "Is it something that's new and fresh that hasn't been seen/heard before?" If your shops fits into this category, you'll be most likely be fit to be accepted in your future shop application!

Note: military equipment of any kind is no longer a business option. (mostly guns and ammo, but please ask if you're unsure if your shop choice is uncertain.)

If you're struggling about choosing the right shop for you, please hit me up on the discord (discord.gg/nylex) and just mention me (TheNutMan)! I'll be more than happy to help if you want to have a leveled discussion about your shop and its location!

Topic starter Posted : 19/01/2020 9:14 pm
bubba
(@bubba)
New Member Customer

I mainly i want to sell things like mechanic items and shotguns and some side arms. Things you would find in the most redneck garage. This is my goal in this server is to help and make big stacks.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/03/2020 7:40 pm
bubba
(@bubba)
New Member Customer

Scratch that first idea I would own a shop with medical supply’s and medical berrys for medical use only. It would be call Bubba Gump’s Meds. I think it’s semi original and the other med shop hasn’t been open in a while. I would try my hardest to be on and stocked

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/03/2020 10:07 pm
Ronald Mcdonald
(@lovro)

I have question. What if all shops are full. And there are no any left.

I boght shop deed and i can t build my shop.

Pls tell me the answer.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/04/2022 8:23 pm
Share: