Notifications
Clear all

K.O.S. Loot, Shop

Jimmothy
(@baziinga3000)
Active Member Customer

Hello, my character name is Jimmothy, but i'm better known as Baziinga3000 and today I am applying for A shop on the Chernarus server!  

I am requesting shop #7 located at the Dunkertown Safezone, and it will be named K.O.S R' Us

I believe I would be a great shop owner because I have much experience on this server and with collecting the items I would sell. I also believe I am a good shop owner because I am active and a very good negotiator and always open to helping the less fortunate. I've been playing on this server long enough and have been learning from other shop owners on the server!

I'd like the theme of me shop to be, about well the K.O.S. Zone Loot, Guns, Clothing, etc. Almost like a thrift shop but for the K.O.S. zone which I believe is a unique and cool idea.

I, Baziinga3000 a.k.a Jimmothy, here by say that I have gone over and understand the shop rules and will stay within restrictions and honor the privilege given to me (Owning a shafezone shop)

STEAM PROFILE LINK: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198259542013/

Topic starter Posted : 23/09/2019 11:59 pm
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Kinda like the name but I’m sorry, that’s a general store. Not that it matters since I’m not 100% sure that admins are doing shops. Aka I don’t think they’re doing shops

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/09/2019 2:59 pm
Share: