I would like to app...

Notifications
Clear all

I would like to apply for Safezone Shop #9

Entutt
(@entutt)

Hey there! My name is Entutt and I would like to apply for a shop on the Chernarus Roleplay Server.

I would like Shop #9 at the Dunkertown safezone.

I would like to open an ammunition, guns, and rare items shop for beginner players for cheap.
 I believe that I can be a good shop owner because I have lots of experience from Robokast's SemiRP servers from awhile back and I have lots of other shops ranging from PvP servers to PvE servers. I love to make shops and spend all my time restocking and making sure my customers are getting what they want at the highest quality, not some scummy scammer. I also want to experiment with decorations and such to make an aesthetically pleasing shop for my customers.

I've read over all the shop rules and I, Entutt, swear to follow them and enforce them to my best extent. Thanks for over looking my application!

My steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198210338600/

This topic was modified 5 years ago by Entutt
Topic starter Posted : 25/05/2019 9:47 pm
Entutt
(@entutt)

Oof! I didn't see that you weren't accepting anything for guns. How about I change my shop to rare items and have daily specials and such? Like basically I can sell some rare clothing, items, medicals supplies, materials, etc.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/05/2019 11:47 pm
Share: