Notifications
Clear all

Ben Markson's Shop Application

Ben Markson
(@ben-markson)
Eminent Member Customer

I play on Chernarus LN server

Shop 420

I use alt characters but I love furnishing and building so currently I'm pretty bored because there's nothing to build. I would make my shop look nice and have it as a project to keep me entertained. I want to be able to make money on the server quickly and in larger amounts than I am now so I will be advertising and updating the shop constantly. I have a few good player event idea's I could make which I don't want to say in this app because of plagiarism.

The theme I'd like to have would be a hunting shop like theme sort of like a Cabela's in real life even though it will sell many things other than weapons

I have read the rules of owning a shop I will state them here to prove I have read them: Storage is limited to 1 metal storage and 16 plaques or rifle racks given by a admin, shops may only sell products associated with the shop an example would be a food shop can not sell guns, you must only build inside your shop building outside of the shop is considered griefing and will get you perma banned because it violates rule 2 of the server.

The name of the shop will be called Gifts of the Apocalypse and it will sell useful tools, food, cooking tools, raiding weapons, GG, gasmasks, and building supplies I will also try to host mini events at my shop.

This topic was modified 5 years ago by Ben Markson
Topic starter Posted : 25/05/2019 9:39 pm
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Bruh My shop sells building stuff so no u but like the idea

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/05/2019 12:15 am
Ben Markson
(@ben-markson)
Eminent Member Customer

It sells other stuff then building supplies... SMH