General store in Ch...

Notifications
Clear all

General store in Chernarus - By Jelly

Jelly
(@jelly)
Trusted Member Customer

Hi everyone!

My name is Jelle and I'm 16 years old. I live in the Netherlands and this is my application:

Since the gun shop is already taken, I decided running the general store will also be a great option. When I had shops in the previous safezones I always sold a couple of "general" items you could say such as gas cans and stuff. 

I am a very active player. As soon as I can I pop on the server. This will lead into alot of customers, and more RP in the New safezone 😉

I will also offer a wide variety of items, such as Ammo, tools, materials and such. Since I play alot, and make alot of kills, I come across alot of stuff. I normally can't  take it all, and scrap it. If I can sell it in a shop, I could make someone else happy with it.

I hope you guys accept me as your new General store owner, and I hope to see you guys in the near future, as a customer

Thanks for reading my application,

here is your potato:

Topic starter Posted : 11/12/2017 8:05 pm
Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

+1 

Need More shops at safezone and Jelly is a friendly player, shop should be given to him.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/12/2017 8:12 am
Jimmy2k
(@jimmy2k)
Eminent Member Customer

I support this idea, however I have a few questions

Don't shops just mean the owners have safe storage on everything?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/12/2017 10:23 am
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

+1 Get this guy off the street and behind a counter of a store!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/12/2017 1:15 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

General stores sell most of everything, I wouldn't even exclude simple hand guns. If you do get the store, it would help greatly to get employees to man it as well so it can be active more.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/12/2017 2:54 pm
Jelly
(@jelly)
Trusted Member Customer
Posted by: Jimmy2k

I support this idea, however I have a few questions

Don't shops just mean the owners have safe storage on everything?

I can see where you are going with htis, and ofcourse it always does. But thats not the goal of a shop is it? There is also a limited amount of storage you can have in your shop I believe, because they are aware of this abuse.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/12/2017 4:52 pm
Jelly
(@jelly)
Trusted Member Customer
Posted by: Potion Flinga Queen

General stores sell most of everything, I wouldn't even exclude simple hand guns. If you do get the store, it would help greatly to get employees to man it as well so it can be active more.

That would be a good idea. I will probably hand pick a few people that I trust, to make it more active like you said. Thank you for the suggestion!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/12/2017 4:53 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)
Posted by: crazy bob

+1 Get this guy off the street and behind a counter of a store!

Sadly i disagree with that  https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/reports/kos-by-jelly/#post-15821

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/12/2017 8:47 pm
Jelly
(@jelly)
Trusted Member Customer

Sadly, you should stop trying to get us banned, and promote yourself as a saint. Not cool my dude

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/12/2017 8:54 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

Scorp, check my reply on that kos report..

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/12/2017 10:59 pm
Share: