KoS by jelly

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] KoS by jelly

Page 1 / 2
Jimmy2k
(@jimmy2k)
Eminent Member Customer

So, we were at northwest fighting with jellys team, and they kept on tpaing back to kill us and when they do it all the time it starts getting pretty boring.

Anyway,  last night I had fires team all talking rubbish because we raided them / killed their team at nw.

So anyway, I TPA'd to jelly / fire because I wanted to talk and discuss the way they PvP and see if i could get some items back, but they weren't talking or anything so i thought screw it, I'll just do /kit watcher and run away because I'd lost all my xp...

However, this guy has killed me. I understand I pulled out a gun (a hawkhound ) what wouldn't have even done anything as their where 2 guys there. 

The reason I'm reporting it, is because jelly has done bullshit kills like this a few times on me now (what I can upload if needed) 

I'm not after him being banned, I want somebody to explain to him that stupid kills like this are not needed. If he had told me not to pull out a gun or anything, then that's cool I'd understand  the kill, but he gave me no instructions, and no warnings. Also, considering they both have guns out, I believe I have a right to have a gun out as well.

Thank you, WavedBaby.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198174355081

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e52NETwYXs&feature=youtu.be

Topic starter Posted : 13/12/2017 8:38 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

Okay how is this not a Kos looks like Jelly ain't getting his shop and Jimmy good thing you got this on vid this koser is gonna be banned you did nothing so they had no right to open fire you did /kit watcher obviously because they both had there guns out.

Jelly should be banned for this. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/12/2017 8:43 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

Also DragonSlayer but maybe staff won't ban him but he opened fire too so he basically did the Kos as well 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/12/2017 8:44 pm
Jelly
(@jelly)
Trusted Member Customer

Okay listen up, you are completely overdramatising.

1. We didn't tpa back ALL the damn time, we killed you at NW and then they tped back to us,

2. At this time I was calling with my GF, so there was no way for me to give you instructions. I didn't want you to tpa to us in the first place, but the other guy accepted. You are known for trying to pull shit when ur being robbed, and as I couldn't talk, there was no way I was taking risks. 

That's why I killed you

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/12/2017 8:53 pm
Jimmy2k
(@jimmy2k)
Eminent Member Customer

I'm over dramatising? I have about 10 videos of you kosing me mate, I'm only reporting you this time because I didn't break any of YOUR "rules". 

I even offered to settle this outside of reports, IE returning a few of the items he killed me in NW for. I understand he hasn't got to accept this, but when he is constantly tpaign his large team in it gets pretty unfair.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/12/2017 8:55 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)
Posted by: Jelly

1. We didn't tpa back ALL the damn time, we killed you at NW and then they tped back to us,

2. At this time I was calling with my GF, so there was no way for me to give you instructions. I didn't want you to tpa to us in the first place, but the other guy accepted. You are known for trying to pull shit when ur being robbed, and as I couldn't talk, there was no way I was taking risks. 

That's why I killed you

Mate you clearly kosed it is in the video theres no coming back from that you should just admit it and move forward.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/12/2017 9:00 pm
Jimmy2k
(@jimmy2k)
Eminent Member Customer
Posted by: legenddragon10

Posted by: Scorpion

That's why I killed you

Mate you clearly kosed it is in the video theres no coming back from that you should just admit it and move forward.

Wrong, if there is someone who is ur enemy and he tp to you, and pulls out a gun, would u just wait him to shoot u and get killed or would u kill him before he shoots?

Do you honestly think, I'd be able to take out a hawkhound and kill two people before they shot me?

You noticed how I came completely unarmd / unweilded at the start of the video?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/12/2017 9:07 pm
Jimmy2k
(@jimmy2k)
Eminent Member Customer
Posted by: Jimmy2k

Posted by: legenddragon10

Posted by: Scorpion

That's why I killed you

Wrong, if there is someone who is ur enemy and he tp to you, and pulls out a gun, would u just wait him to shoot u and get killed or would u kill him before he shoots?

Do you honestly think, I'd be able to take out a hawkhound and kill two people before they shot me?

You noticed how I came completely unarmd / unweilded at the start of the video?

I'd also like to point out, this guy is the second guy in the video

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/12/2017 9:10 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

I have a video where wavey keeps tp-ing to me , knowing Im standing next to jelly.

Jelly kept warning ; you can tp but dont pickup your stuff. (wavey lost it when he tried to rob Jelly and got killed)

Wavey kept trying to pick up his stuff and he kept getting killed .

Wavey also tpa-ed his mate in , after jelly warned him not to do so or the person tpa-ed in would get shot, which happened.

So things are a bit more complicated then they seem based on this short vid...Did jelly warn you not to draw a gun or get killed like he did in the video I talked about? The vid is too short to tell.

Let me know if I should upload the vid Im talking about .....it's a long one.. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/12/2017 10:57 pm
Jimmy2k
(@jimmy2k)
Eminent Member Customer

Go for it bob. I didn't break any rules, and that happened days ago. I was simply trying to get my kits back, because he wasnt looting - no rules against that. Secondly, he killed me every single time, and  hey, he stuck around my loot waiting for me to come back. Whether that was by TPA, or by walking - you two didn't leave. Secondly, im going to say, once i've been killed in terms of roleplay, has has to tell me what to do. Some random guy tpad to me, and he shot him (when this is like 10 lifes later)

Perhaps if jelly didn't go around robbing people for their colt kits and stuff people wouldn't act like this. He takes toxic gameplay to another level unfortunetly, and bob, if i saw you around and robbed you EVERY time I saw you, i think you'd lose it as well, mate. 

He even, kosed me outside that palace of his because I was too close, however, when i asked if it it was a KoS zone, he said no it wasn't because its not a base. 

tl;dr if you rob someone time and time again for /kit watcher and then when they finally get good gear rob them again, you're going to get mad and try and get them back.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/12/2017 11:18 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

Mate, I'm not claiming you broke any rule...

On the robbing thing, If  someone would robe me anytime i would run into him I would indeed lose my cool but for some reason that does not happen...

The only thing i tried to convey with my post was that circonstances under which a person is killed can be more comples then a short video may suggest. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/12/2017 7:32 am
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)
Posted by: crazy bob

I have a video where wavey keeps tp-ing to me , knowing Im standing next to jelly.

Jelly kept warning ; you can tp but dont pickup your stuff. (wavey lost it when he tried to rob Jelly and got killed)

Wavey kept trying to pick up his stuff and he kept getting killed .

Wavey also tpa-ed his mate in , after jelly warned him not to do so or the person tpa-ed in would get shot, which happened.

So things are a bit more complicated then they seem based on this short vid...Did jelly warn you not to draw a gun or get killed like he did in the video I talked about? The vid is too short to tell.

Let me know if I should upload the vid Im talking about .....it's a long one.. 

One thing  i noticed was that Jim used bandicut so he might of edited out the parts where he said don't draw a gun of something.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/12/2017 9:10 am
Jimmy2k
(@jimmy2k)
Eminent Member Customer

I can post the full clip, if you want.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/12/2017 10:50 am
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

Please do so we know if certain things happened or not. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/12/2017 10:52 am
Amazed
(@amazed)
Estimable Member

I can see where your coming from buddy... The other day I robbed "Jelly" and me and my friend got his gear and I tped to my friend. Jelly came back and non-stopped kos! He killed me several times when I told him if he keeps on this path he will get banned! He killed me around 7 times which in my defence is bannable... Jelly needs to stop with his kos and deserves to get banned he should of been banned for kos but I havent been on long enough to file a report I tped to my friend several times to get my gear back and yes I did kill him he was taking KOS loot so Staff if you could please enforce this and attempt to end Jelly's KOS streak and ban him I think the server would be better off without him.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/12/2017 4:25 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: