Dunker Shop Number ...

Notifications
Clear all

Dunker Shop Number 5

Lil Uzi Vert
(@lil-uzi-vert)
Trusted Member Customer

Hello my name is Uzi aka (Lil Uzi Vert) I have played on chernarus for a long time now prolly almost two years of off and on playing I have had quite a intresting backround with the gang i used to run with and the trouble we caused which i was eventually perma banned for. 6 months later i made an appeal to try and see if i could get a second chance and they let me back in and since then i have been playing for month or so now and I am a different player I rarely if ever rob I trade alot with players and I have created some alliances with anti-bandit groups such as Grim's I even helped build a safezone a while back with an admin and my team though i never had my own shop i ran the town and gave shops and managed and built it. I am applying for shop 5 because I have never ran a shop while playing on chern and I think it will make the rp experience better and that it will cause less issues. I looked around the shop and I saw the usual shops and there is the typical gun shops, explosive shops, Equipment and Supplies shops. One of the things I'm known for on chern is building outrageously larges bases with cool designs and interiors or so i think so anyway. So I though I should try and make a Furniture/Building Material shop selling anything from metal to lockers to pump jacks sliding doors anything to help build a base that are hard items to make that people don't like having to get all the ingredients for. If you have any suggestions for other ideas lmk but i think this one is pretty solid and there aren't any like it atm which i think will people a help to the trade community.

Topic starter Posted : 08/05/2018 2:03 am
Share: