Bruceey‘s Shop App ...

Notifications
Clear all

Bruceey‘s Shop App - Dunkertown Shop 5#

Bruce
(@bruce)

The apocalypse is taking our possibilities. I believe in the fact, that we can change the apocalypse, and make it become more than our old world, where we used to have things like meals, beds and all that. My shop only offers one of those things. Meals, you can enjoy, while sitting next to your friend. Some fresh beer, a burger. All that stuff. But if you’re busy, you can also take it with you, and enjoy it somewhere else.

I already had such restaurants in other places (servers). A good example would be the whitelisted severs, which is being revamped right now. I’m experienced in this point and I know many people which would gladly help me, since I have good reputation, because I am active. My shop wouldn’t need too many racks or anything to store my food in. I wouldn’t need a crate to store the goods. I’m already well prepared, so if the shop would be opening right now, I could get everything, to prepare a delicious meal! I‘d call the foodshop La Perla, as it used to be my favourite  restaurant before the outbreak. I love trading/interacting with people, so that‘ll make me a great and active chef.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198117277054/

Topic starter Posted : 08/05/2018 6:04 pm
Bruce
(@bruce)

This is a new account. I forgot the password of the other one.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/05/2018 6:47 pm
Share: