Blonde_loser's shop...

Notifications
Clear all

Blonde_loser's shop application

blonde_loser
(@blonde_loser)
New Member Customer

Hello, I am Blonde_Loser, i would like to apply for a shop on the Cheranus Server.

The one I would like is shop #21 At the Dunkertown Safezone.

I Would like to open a Pawn/General Shop, to sell guns, ammo, food, and other supplies to anyone who needs it.

I believe I would make an Excellent Shop Keeper, I am Decently active on the server now And I am not known by many but those i do know will vouch that I hold no ill intent towards any of the fine denizens of the server. I love the excitement in someone's voice when they are given something they desire especially when that something will help them in the long run, and that interaction on a daily basis would be amazing, so a dedicated shop to give others gear they will love and appreciate feels like the right thing for me. I sadly do not know if there are any other shops like the one I would like to run but if there are I would still love to be there for anyone with low money, so I feel like it would be a shop that caters to survivors of all different shapes and sizes.

I Understand the Shop rules and will do my best to maintain my shop and stay within the guidelines of the rules.

My Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198176968590

Thank you very much for your consideration.

p.s. even if i dont get the shop im still glad to help out anyone new that i can

This topic was modified 5 years ago by blonde_loser
Topic starter Posted : 19/08/2019 1:07 am
Topic Tags
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

General Stores are not allowed.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/08/2019 7:54 am
VTM reacted
Share: