Turtle's Clothing s...

Notifications
Clear all

Turtle's Clothing shop

Gioni Drip
(@gioni-drip)

Hello, I would like to apply for a shop on the Chernarus server. 
For me it does not really matter what shop i get i i wil take what is left, as right now i could not find any empty one

I would like to open a clothing shop 

I recently found out that the serevr has a mod that allows you to craft/combine clothes, so now instead of just a red parka i can have a red parka witha green shit under it, and many more.I really want to open a clothing shop beacuse i havent seen one at all, and for exaple if someone wants to start a squad they will need an uniform, and i can make one for them,or if someone needs some stealthy , elegant, casual or funky ones, for a rp scenario I can help them out, as right now you gotta search a lot for a specific outfit. I think i would have some sucess as a bit of people know me as i helped them for free when they were in need,so mabye they could help me too and go get me clothes from a distance, so i can sell more "exotic" clothes aswell. I really wnat to have more human interaction, as most uturned servers do not prioritize that (most servers are just manslaughter)  so a shop would really help me find my place in the server. I know how to add some nice decorations to the shop in order to mae it look cozy and safe for peole who come in.Overall i think i can handle a shop pretty well, as i join the server almost every day with other 3 friends of mine. They also can help out with the shop and take my place if i am not there.

I promise i wont break any server/ shop rules, mostly beacuse i have been impaced many times by rule  breakers and i do not want to be like one of them , a pain in the ass, i just want to be a helpful man to my fellow survivors.
My steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198797826002/

thank you for you time mr. reader man

This topic was modified 4 years ago by Gioni Drip
Topic starter Posted : 05/08/2020 6:48 pm
Share: