Notifications
Clear all

apply for shop

kokopik96
(@kokopik96)

hello i would like to apply for the shop number #1 or #9 (they are both vacant) in the safezone on chernarus LN URP i ll make a trade shop for buying and selling and it will bring nice interactive play of trade and selling and it will help a lot of new players.

i can run the shop cause i can speak flowless english and i am a great rp player and i respect the rules 100% i study hospitallity and i am 24 years old i think i can run a shop

best regards Kokopik 👍 

Topic starter Posted : 10/12/2019 2:12 pm
kokopik96
(@kokopik96)
Posted by: @kokopik96

Hello my name in game is kokopik i would like to apply for the shop number #1 or #9 (they are both vacant) in the safezone  on chernarus LN URP in kingstown i ll make a trade shop for buying and selling and it will bring nice interactive play of trade and selling and it will help a lot of new players.

i can run the shop cause i can speak flowless english and i am a great rp player and i respect the rules 100% i study hospitallity and i am 24 years old i think i can run a shop

best regards Kokopik 👍 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/12/2019 2:22 pm
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

Denied for not specifying anything what you're going to sell. Re-apply in 9 days for constant applications.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/12/2019 8:02 am
Share: