Application for sho...

Notifications
Clear all

Application for shop number 24 in safezone.

z0mbie Snake
(@z0mbie-snake)
New Member Customer

-What server you'd like a shop on (and the name of the safezone if there are mulitple)

ChernarusRP Safezone Kingstown 

-Shop number on that server

-Why you think you would be a good shop owner

I would make a good shop owner because i'm really active not just because of the break but I like to play on my computer a lot and one of my favorite games to play is unturned I was introduced to this server by my friend Jon the thing I would like to be selling are kits or weapons I would only be selling weapons or kits either one is fine by me I almost 400 hours on unturned the name of the shop would be Brotherhood of steels weapons or Brotherhood of steels kits for sale I would need a list to how many kits I would be allowed to sell and what certain ones I would be allowed to sell I would be authentic with weapons and I wouldn't scam I am pretty mature and im a nice guy I know what im doing I have been a gun dealer in multiple other rps and its one of my favorite things to do I can abide by what im allowed to put in the shop with 1 storage and 12 weapon plaques im pretty smart at what I do and if i can have a chance to do this it would be awesome I also have  the money to afford the shop I am with 2 other people one is Mez and my buddy Jon we are all MVP+ and we are able to restock quite fast and I will not lie there are probably a ton of other applications for this shop because don't get me wrong its a really nice shop and it can provide a lot of space but I would prefer much more to do the kit shop then the gun dealer shop I have only done the kit shop once or twice I can provide really good service I will maintain the shop and make sure nothing gets out of hand thank you whoever is reading this for taking the time to read it and I really appreciate it and yeah have a good night/day :).

Yes,I read all rules and I understood them really good.
-A link to your Steam profile

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198103620525/

- z0mbie Snake the 0 is a zero by the way!

Topic starter Posted : 04/01/2020 1:56 am
LTWEENIE
(@ltweenie)

they wont allow gun shops lol

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/01/2020 2:09 am
z0mbie Snake
(@z0mbie-snake)
New Member Customer

@ltweenie

Yes but I also want to do a Kit shop

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/01/2020 7:22 am
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

denied for the obvious. general store and gun shop. Please be more creative.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/01/2020 3:33 am
Share: