Aplication for Shop...

Notifications
Clear all

Aplication for Shop#24 Kingstown

GentWarrior
(@gentwarrior)

Hello, I would like to apply for a shop on the Chernarus server. 
The one I want is shop number #24 at the Kingstown safe zone.

I would like to open a traveler's shop, a shop that sells the wares a traveler would need out in the wild.

The shop name would be GentWarrior´s Traveler Wares and would sell a wide variety of goods like canned food or MRE, food that a traveler would take, medicine to keep them healthy so they can keep fighting zombies and each other and also clothes because no traveler travels naked.

No weaponry would be sold as stated in the guidelines.

I believe I would make a great shop owner because I would really enjoy interacting with the community and be able to provide them with the vital supplies that they require. I am a regular player on the server so the shop would open on a regular basis. I´m really a neutral person amongst the players so they can trust me to make the best deals to them. I also believe this shop would be something a little bit different from what is currently available and would help players a lot in their lives in the server. 

I understand the shop rules and will do my best to maintain my shop and stay within the guidelines of the rules.
My steam profile:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198337382250/

Thank you for your time and consideration.

GentWarrior

Topic starter Posted : 03/01/2020 10:58 pm
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

general stores are not permitted. Please be more creative.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/01/2020 3:34 am
Share: