Application For Sho...

Notifications
Clear all

Application For Shop #17 on the Chernarus Server In the Kingstown Safezone

Sparky
(@sparky)

Hello! My name is Sparky and i would like to apply for Shop #17 in Kingstown.

I would like ti make the shop a medical supplies store but i also intend to have a little area for urgent medical needs. I will be selling as much medical supplies as i can get and even though i am new i learn very quick

I believe i will be a good shop owner as i love socializing with people and i will be very active as this is the only server that i like. I have a microphone and i am on about 2 hours at a time. I am swedish but i can speak english fluently and in my opinion my accent isn't hard to understan

I hope i get the shop and thank you for considering if i don't.

Goodbye!

Topic starter Posted : 06/11/2019 8:29 am
Sparky
(@sparky)
Posted by: @sparky

Hello! My name is Sparky and i would like to apply for Shop #17 in Kingstown.

I would like to make the shop a medical supplies store but i also intend to have a little area for urgent medical needs. I will be selling as much medical supplies as i can get and even though i am new i learn very quick

I believe i will be a good shop owner as i love socializing with people and i will be very active as this is the only server that i like. I have a microphone and i am on about 2 hours at a time. I am swedish but i can speak english fluently and in my opinion my accent isn't hard to understand

I hope i get the shop and thank you for considering if i don't.

Goodbye! https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198827645983/

here my updated application as i forgot my steam id and miss spelled a few words

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/11/2019 8:38 am
SpeedyAvatar reacted
Sparky
(@sparky)

is it accepted?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/11/2019 10:42 am
Share: