Introducing Chernar...

Notifications
Clear all

Introducing Chernarus Custom NPCs (&Kredit usefulness)

Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Thanks to NSTM, we got custom NPC's on the Chernarus server. This will finally put Kredits to use.

We have a few NPC's already, selling general gear and weapons, and we plan on adding more!

The safezone and KOS Zone are now also marked on the in-game map. 

The prices of things are still very much subject to change as we test out the balance of things. Any feedback regarding NPC's and prices of items would be greatly appreciated as we look to balance the server as much as possible, we don't want to allow OP items to be obtained easily, and we don't want base raiding to become too easy.

Topic starter Posted : 08/05/2018 2:31 am
Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

Does the kredit payment go straight from your bank? 

Also you should bump up the prices of everything else, not the AK as the current prices are only 2x the AK and ak's are really common to find and example the honeybadger is op as hell when it comes to combat.

Why is there a Crescent rose on the "buying" section, it can't be obtained.

Other than that, good job on the update. Looking good.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/05/2018 5:43 am
Law
 Law
(@law)
Estimable Member Customer

that is really cool 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/05/2018 1:16 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin
Posted by: DaymBlock

Does the kredit payment go straight from your bank? 

Also you should bump up the prices of everything else, not the AK as the current prices are only 2x the AK and ak's are really common to find and example the honeybadger is op as hell when it comes to combat.

Why is there a Crescent rose on the "buying" section, it can't be obtained.

Other than that, good job on the update. Looking good.

Thanks for the feedback, yes the Kredits get deducted from your bank balance. We have synced XP to Kredits so they can be used on NPC's. This also means everytime you die you lose 25% of your XP and therefore Kredits in the bank, this was unintentional however it works out and gives more reason to store physical Kredits that won't get taxed when you die, puts more of a risk on Kredits and forces people to protect them more:)

Also the Crescent rose is extremely rare, it's possible to find and when someone does, they can sell it for a nice sum of 100,000 Kredits. Price is so high because of how rare the Crescent rose actually is

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/05/2018 3:09 pm
Lucius Malterius
(@lucius)
Trusted Member

I remember Crazy Bob saying that the Crescent Rose was unobtainable or uncraftable, I never tried to craft it but if i remember well It's disabled.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/05/2018 5:56 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer
Posted by: Lucius Malterius

I remember Crazy Bob saying that the Crescent Rose was unobtainable or uncraftable, I never tried to craft it but if i remember well It's disabled.

it is obtainable from the people who have it or from staff but it will be very expensive so finding a dealer with one and the money for it will take a while 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/05/2018 2:58 pm
Lucius Malterius
(@lucius)
Trusted Member
Posted by: DeadbrainTruemoo
Posted by: Lucius Malterius

it is obtainable from the people who have it or from staff but it will be very expensive so finding a dealer with one and the money for it will take a while 

Yeah I know, but I actually tried to craft it (1 Soul Crystal, 1 Metal Sheet, 1 Metal Bar) and It's not craftable, that's it, the only way you can get it, it's finding one or somebody said crafting one with "Charms", they're like Mystery Crystals but with different name and you can get them by killing the ghillie mega.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/05/2018 3:35 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

It cannot be crafted, the recipe seems to be broken for it- an issue with the modpack. You can find it, but it's spawn rate is so incredibly low you'll be lucky to 😛

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/05/2018 4:51 pm

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: