10,000 Members!!

Notifications
Clear all

10,000 Members!!

Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

The site just hit 10,000 members, that's awesome:D 
I just wana say a huge thank you to everyone who is an active community member and a regular player in the servers! 
And to every donator out there for helping keep these servers running and expanding.

But a major, major thank you to all the staff members who have managed to keep this community as great as it is, it seriously wouldn't be possible without them.

Moving forward I hope to keep this level of growth up, our servers are among the most popular roleplay servers available for Unturned, and one of the most popular server networks in general- that feels proud to say, and it should for all of you too.

As always the servers and site will be expanding to bigger and better things, just an update about a few of those things are here:
Hardcore RP Servers: These are very close to becoming available, last stage is to find a way to display whitelist submissions on the front end so admins and moderators can go through them.
Life RP Servers: In contact with a mapper who's next project will be creating a map specifically for the Life servers! However if popular vote demands it, there could be an option for a placeholder map to be selected and get the servers pushed out much sooner. These servers will include jobs, currency, economy, hierarchy, licenses etc. Store kits will not be available for these servers. 
more servers: Right now I think the amount of servers open is a good amount though if people want, I'm more than happy to open double the amount of servers we have right now:)

Topic starter Posted : 01/03/2017 4:29 pm
Surger and Raven reacted
Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)
Estimable Member Customer

Nice job nylex! I really hope you do well in life, and your YouTube channel continues to grow! I hope you have a great day and get those Life RP servers out soon!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/03/2017 12:08 am
Nylex reacted
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Thank you Dra9gon!:)

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/03/2017 8:07 am
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

This is outstanding. Congratulations!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/03/2017 8:15 am
Nylex reacted
itsPencilVester
(@billabos)
Active Member Customer

Well done guys ! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/03/2017 3:15 pm
dontmindme
(@dontmindme)

Really nice, but it is still weird how the forums are so damn inactive.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/03/2017 6:32 pm
Jack A. Nus
(@jack-a-nus)
Trusted Member

I mean, a few posts a week on each topic isn't really inactive, and is quite average for most forums. What would be annoying would be if there were multiple posts in one topic a day, no time for any of them to be properly observed.

-Jack

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/03/2017 3:29 am
dontmindme
(@dontmindme)

You got a point, I'm just used to Reddit

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/03/2017 7:11 am
Surger
(@surger)
Eminent Member Customer