A New Map possibly ...

Notifications
Clear all

A New Map possibly for servers?

TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)
Reputable Member Customer

This map, is really great. I've played the Long Dark before and it's a really fun and unique survival game that this map is based on.  The one downer is that zombies and vehicles don't spawn, but items do. I think it'll be a fun challenge to the hardcore roleplayers and it'll be a unique type of server to play on... I really hope you hang on to the idea of making a server that's just pure survival. No trace of humans... only us survivors.

Here's the workshop link, please check it out and try it for your self with some friends!  http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1132192611

Topic starter Posted : 13/09/2017 4:44 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

The map looks dope, it would be a great one if we're gonna have a hardcore survival server(just survival, no zombies) however as of the current state where you get laser mini guns I don't see how you would call it surviving in the woods. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/09/2017 7:58 am
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)

Well, you could get rid of specific mods for a server. So he could stick with the modded military weapons or just plain vanilla weapons.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/09/2017 5:31 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

haven't had chance to check it out yet, looks promising though:)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/09/2017 5:34 pm
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)

Yeah! It does. I would love to see a full hardcore survival server like this. Hopefully other people will enjoy it too.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/09/2017 9:53 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

It looks great and would def. play it with appreciation.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/09/2017 11:47 pm
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)

Yeah, I did infact play it a few times. You only rely on low caliber civilian weapons, with only civilian clothing on a large map. It's great if you want to take a break from all the craziness and just survive with the makeshift and civilian weapons Nelson added.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/09/2017 5:22 pm
HueHueBr
(@huehuebr)

I think it's a good idea and it remembers me of the server that you and moon were working on. It was so promising. Till the day of today, I don't understand why you didn't announce the server.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/09/2017 1:49 am
Share: