Some questions and ...

Notifications
Clear all

Some questions and suggestions.

MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

1. What happened to having new staff ready? The discord was attacked by rule breakers in the morning(for me atleast), and no staff presence.

2. I concur you update the #servers-and-info chat in the discord, I've got several ways to make it look eye catching, also ofcourse I have everything ready, all you gotta do is dm me and paste it into the chat;)

3. Fix the pubg servers, parachutes were (removed?), 40% ppl die within 1 min of falling down. Also, 80%ppl get below 20 fps, server problem or shit pc?

4. ETA for ur next vid?

5. I would like to make a lone trader/mechanic shack in the woods on chernaurus, anyway I could get safezone? getting a safezone before i actually start construction would be nice, cuz recently i tried making a lone shop in the woods and somone 'raided' it cuz they thought it was a base #feelsbadman ._.

Thanks, Cheers!

Topic starter Posted : 09/09/2017 3:28 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

Good questions. Let's add more unanswerable questions to that list!:

1. What's the purpose of having life?

2. Why are so many people idiotic? Is it because there needs to be a constant difference between us? Who manages this balances? 

3. What's the definition of truth, one that works for everything?

4. 9/11 was truly an inside-job (not a question).

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/09/2017 3:32 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

Is this a correct BUMP?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/09/2017 5:32 pm
Captain Sparrow
(@captain-sparrow)

I heard chernaurus is the center of KoS so if you don't get the Safe zone, Ripperoni Pepperoni. People "thinking" it's a base is always a reason to raid so you probably might get that excuse a few times.  

I think it's a server problem on PUBG or it's just their potato PC. Results may vary. 

I also asked when new staff members were being added to the community a few minute before this reply so let's see if we get answers! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/09/2017 4:10 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin
Posted by: MrRawr

1. What happened to having new staff ready? The discord was attacked by rule breakers in the morning(for me atleast), and no staff presence.

2. I concur you update the #servers-and-info chat in the discord, I've got several ways to make it look eye catching, also ofcourse I have everything ready, all you gotta do is dm me and paste it into the chat;)

3. Fix the pubg servers, parachutes were (removed?), 40% ppl die within 1 min of falling down. Also, 80%ppl get below 20 fps, server problem or shit pc?

4. ETA for ur next vid?

5. I would like to make a lone trader/mechanic shack in the woods on chernaurus, anyway I could get safezone? getting a safezone before i actually start construction would be nice, cuz recently i tried making a lone shop in the woods and somone 'raided' it cuz they thought it was a base #feelsbadman ._.

Thanks, Cheers!

1. sorry bb I haven't been on any Unturend related things (apart from this site) in a few days, there's a little conflict in staff chat about who should be community moderators, I'll try my best to get that settled and an agreement between us all.

2. Sure, slide into my dms fam

3. Parachutes are broken it seems, I'll just have to replace them with an umbrella 🙁 I've never heard of people dying upon landing though? The fps thing honestly idk, I think its just shit pc because my frames are absolutely fine, as are all my friends. Mods are most likely causing it but the root of it is a bad pc I guess- not much can be done

4. fuck knows if I'm honest, kinda stressed and fed up at the same time. Long story short- Dubsy's lazy af. 4 months no video, rip channel ay b0ss.

5. That'd be dank, I can get that safezoned, hopefully people like this idea instead of the town:D just dm me about that too

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/09/2017 6:32 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin
Posted by: Kolibob

Good questions. Let's add more unanswerable questions to that list!:

1. What's the purpose of having life?

2. Why are so many people idiotic? Is it because there needs to be a constant difference between us? Who manages this balances? 

3. What's the definition of truth, one that works for everything?

4. 9/11 was truly an inside-job (not a question).

1. well...- ok I'm done

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/09/2017 6:38 am
MrRawr reacted
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member
Posted by: Nylex

Posted by: MrRawr

4. ETA for ur next vid?

Thanks, Cheers!

1. sorry bb I haven't been on any Unturend related things (apart from this site) in a few days, there's a little conflict in staff chat about who should be community moderators, I'll try my best to get that settled and an agreement between us all.

2. Sure, slide into my dms fam

3. Parachutes are broken it seems, I'll just have to replace them with an umbrella 🙁 I've never heard of people dying upon landing though? The fps thing honestly idk, I think its just shit pc because my frames are absolutely fine, as are all my friends. Mods are most likely causing it but the root of it is a bad pc I guess- not much can be done

4. fuck knows if I'm honest, kinda stressed and fed up at the same time. Long story short- Dubsy's lazy af. 4 months no video, rip channel ay b0ss.

5. That'd be dank, I can get that safezoned, hopefully people like this idea instead of the town:D just dm me about that too

1. Understandable.

2. You dm me cuz if i dm you it will lag ur pc and u might not even see it due to the countless dms u already have, or i can give it do some staff member.

3. I never said dying upon landing, i said within 1 min of touching the ground. When they fall without the parachutes, they lose 50% hp, break the bones and bleed. usually broken bones last till u have about 5% hp due to bleeding, and in cases where the people need to jump to get inside a building to get meds, they die.

4. Lets hang dubsy

5. thx <3

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/09/2017 8:57 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

oh sorry, there isn't bleeding on that server tho, I'll fix it regardless, wish there was a working parachute mod:(

also if you dm first itll show up on top of my list so i can see it lol, discord in general is just laggy for me XD

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/09/2017 6:13 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

oh sorry, there isn't bleeding on that server tho, I'll fix it regardless, wish there was a working parachute mod:(

also if you dm first itll show up on top of my list so i can see it lol, discord in general is just laggy for me XD

I've sent you a Discord DM. I ask you to read it, please.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/09/2017 10:25 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Replied to both:)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/09/2017 10:55 am
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member