Notifications
Clear all

My story-Bloodlord

Bloodlord130
(@bloodlord130)

My name is bloodlord. I'm a retired marine from Yukon, who helped defend the scorpion 7 outpost, before the outbreak. I was 1stSgt in my squadron, commanding 7 soldiers. I was our main assault leader when we did wars, until I was stationed. Once the outbreak came, all hell broke loose. I was the only one to survive the carnage, that I know of. I ran from The facility, and found a car in a nearby town called Whitehorse. I busted the car window, hot wired it, and drove away from that horrid snowy landscape. I drove all the way to Washington, where a found a group of survivors. They offered me food and water, and I explained my story to them, they told me their story, just a group of local hunters of the area. They told me of their group, but not the name. I said thanks for the food and water, and went on about my life. It was only about 3 weeks later, that I heard smashing at my front door of my new home. I heard a beep, then my door flew off with a loud bang. A group of 5 came in, and started going through all my crates. I yelled "What the hell are you doing in my house!". No reply. I didn't see it, but one snuck around behind me, then cracked me upside the head with a bat. I was out cold. I woke up sometime later in a metal holding cell. A man in full spec ops uniform walked in, with a clipboard. He said to me "We've been watching you for some time now, and we've been needing a sixth." "A sixth? A sixth what?" I wondered in my head. He said "We've met before. My name is Aj, and these are the ghost. I thought to myself " What the hell does he mean 'Ghost'?". I heard stories of them from my army buddies, but we all thought they were a myth. I asked him "So you mean to tell me you guys are actually real?". "Yep, sure are." Aj replied. "We've been hiding for years, waiting for this all to blow over but we ran out of supplies and options, so we came out." "We've been needing a new member, and I think your just the man for the job." "Me? Is this guy crazy or something?" I thought to myself. He untied me, showed me the base of operations, and the rules. He brought me to my new uniform, the ghost uniform. I thanked him, and he told me that all ghost live separate, we don't converge often. So I went on my way, and this is now my journey. It's been three months since the recruitment, and I still haven't met up with them. No word, no message.

Topic starter Posted : 13/01/2017 8:33 pm
Nylex reacted
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

Very nice write-up. I was thinking of doing a story as well just with less quoting.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/01/2017 11:59 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Very cool backstory! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/01/2017 4:46 am
Share: